Last Updated: February 11, 2016
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide the Speedway Groceries service to you, improve the quality of the service, and develop new products and services
- Allow your Personal Shopper (which means those that shop for and/or deliver the order for you, including our retail partner and their employees/agents where applicable or our third-party providers) to choose your items at a retailer site, deliver your items to you, and/or call or text you with any updates or issues
- Charge you for the purchase and delivery costs through one or more payment processing partners
- Offer you customized content (including advertising, coupons, and promotions).
- Understand how users interact with our service as a whole in order to test new features or changes in our features, and improve the services for everyone
- Provide customer service, respond to your communications and requests, and contact you about your use of Speedway Groceries (Note: You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications from Speedway Groceries by using the settings on the Account Info page)
Changes to this Policy
This policy may change from time to time and any revised Policy will be posted at this page, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in the case of materials changes to the Policy, we may provide you with additional notice (such as a notice in our user interface or sending you a notification by email).